In order for our E-Stand to be successful, we must set some ground rules.
Please remember that all posts here are the responsibility of the members. Understand that GJR-136 in no way certifies the items posted for sale by members. We are not responsible for the transactions entered between members, This is designed to be a peer-to-peer system.
Ok, enough with the formalities! Here are the rules:
1. Returns must be allowed by the seller for any reason for a period of 7 calendar days from when the item is received. The item must be returned via traceable means and in the same exact condition as was received.
2. Any reproductions sold on this forum must be clearly labeled as such.
3. When an item is sold, please mark it as such.
4. Since most of us live within close proximity and see each other at events, i don't imagine there will be much shipping involved. However, when necessary to ship, shipping charges must be actual shipping costs. Padding your order with "shipping and handling" charges is not allowed, and not in the spirit of the forum.
5. The seller and buyer are expected to make contact quickly. If you say you will buy an item, you are expected to pay for such in a prompt manner unless otherwise arranged.
6. Use the Golden Rule.
The Moderator reserves the right to add, amend or remove rules as necessary.